It is getting more and more difficult to do as you wish with your money without ridiculous restrictions. That is why we recommend to all our customers to start using Bitcoin and we will give you a permanent 5% discount on all orders when you do.
It’s simple and easy to buy Bitcoin and in this article we will show you how.
1. Download your Bitcoin wallet
The first thing you will need to if you do not already have one is to to download a personal private Bitcoin wallet. Start by downloading your wallet. We highly recommend the Exodus desktop wallet.
Once you have a Bitcoin wallet, you use a traditional payment method such as credit card, bank transfer (ACH), or debit card to buy Bitcoins on a Bitcoin exchange (example: Coinbase).
2. Choose a Bitcoin broker
There are many good brokers these days where you can register quickly and buy Bitcoin with your Credit card, PayPal or Bank Account.
Option 1. LibertyX ( 20,000 retail stores )
LibertyX has recently added 20,000 stores to buy Bitcoin with cash. It is at present the most convenient way to purchase bitcoin. They launched America’s first bitcoin ATM in 2014 and have been growing ever since. Today there thousands of local stores where you can walk-up and purchase bitcoin instantly, including selected chain retailers such as 7/11″s, CVS pharmacies and Rite Aid.
The LibertyX network includes local store cashiers, standalone debit kiosks, and traditional ATMs. These stores accept a variety of payment methods including cash and debit cards. You can easily select a store in the LibertyX App to see which payment methods are accepted at that location.
Using the iOS/Android mobile apps, buying bitcoin has never been easier.
Option 2. Coinbase
Coinbase is arguably the most popular bitcoin wallet period and claims to support 32 countries, and the charges a 3.99% fee. The steps to buying bitcoin with Coinbase using your card are:
- Sign up for an account on the website. This will involve uploading proof of identification and verify your credit card information.
- Once you’ve logged on, click “Buy/Sell” at the top of the page. Click “Buy” and specify “Bitcoin.”
- Type in the amount of money you want to spend. The built-in calculator will tell you how many bitcoins that is.
- Click “Buy Bitcoin Instantly.” Confirm that your payment info and amount is correct and click “Confirm Buy.”
Option 3. Coinmama
Another option is Coinmama. It’s is a popular exchange that allows for credit and debit cards as well. It allows for larger purchases, but the 6% fee is pretty steep. The steps to buy Bitcoin with Coinmama using your card are:
- Create an account and then fill out your personal information.
- Click “Buy Bitcoins,” select the amount you wish to purchase, and click “Credit/Debit Card” for your method of payment.
- Enter your bitcoin wallet address, which is a version of your public key.
- Enter payment information, including billing info.
- Verify your identification – this includes verifying your phone number and email, as well as uploading a form of ID.
- Receive your confirmation email after everything has been verified.
Other popular exchanges where you can purchase Bitcoin easily with credit cars are:
- Cryptofish :- An excellent site to easily and quickly purchase Bitcoin with a credit card
- Atomic Wallet : An all in one cryptocurrency wallet that incorporates the purchase of BItcoin with credit card from within the wallet App.
3. Use Bitcoin to purchase online goods privately and securely
Bitcoin brokers are highly regulated. That means your broker wallet is tracked. Before you place an order, always transfer your Bitcoins from your broker wallet to your personal wallet from which your transactions will be private and confidential.
Once you have your Bitcoin in a private wallet wallet, you can now use your Bitcoin to purchase goods online completely confidentially. You may send Bitcoins directly to the sellers Bitcoin address that is provided or use one of the many integrated Bitcoin payment apps that will convert the dollar amount directly to the Bitcoin amount for you before sending.
Hope you found this article helpful.